Patients with symptomatic, contained lumbar disc herniations that have not responded to conservative treatment, may experience relief from a Disc-FX procedure. Typical signs of a contained lumbar disc herniation is lower back pain or pain radiating down the leg accompanied by some lower back pain. Disc-FX may not be beneficial for advanced degenerative disc disease or spinal fractures.
Your doctor will evaluate and determine if you are a candidate for the Disc-FX procedure.
Potential Benefits of Disc-FX:
- Minimal Access Procedure
- Out-Patient Procedure
- Minor Skin Incision
- Rapid Procedure
- Multiple Treatment Options
- Local Anesthetic
- Target Access to Damaged (Diseased) Area
- Treat Multiple Disc Levels
- Early Anticipated Return to Normal Activities
Disc-FX has been shown to:
- Offer a safe and effective treatment option
- Provide improvement in quality of life
- Treat multiple disc levels with one surgical procedure
For more information on Disc-FX for treating chronic back pain, contact Comprehensive Pain Management in Warwick, RI.